Los titulares de pasaportes ordinarios de México, Belice, Cuba, Guatemala, Honduras y Nicaragua REQUIEREN VISA para entrar a Tailandia.
- Visa on arrival (VOA) is still suspended until further notice.
- Visa exemption for 45-day permitted stay (15 days at ASQ hotel included) for tourism purpose. Click here. Please note that Mexican passport holders are not on the list.
- Those Non-Thais wishing to enter Thailand during this pandemic are required to apply for a visa. Please see below (updated as of 14 Jan 2021).
The visa and COE paperwork must be submitted at the same time.
- When the applicants submit all required documents to apply for a visa, they are required to submit also the ASQ hotel reservation, COVID-19 health insurance.
- Visit https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/, selecting For Non-Thai nationals, and register by filling in your personal details, and upload supporting documents such as a copy of passport, copy of the valid visa, and COVID-19 travel insurance. The Embassy will screen and pre-approve the applicants who meet the requirements. Please check the status of your application after 3 working days.
- The applicants can check their status online if they have been pre-approved. They will be contacted by email if the Embassy requires more documents. The applicants who are pre-approved passengers can then buy flight tickets and book their ASQ hotels. Copy of the flight ticket and the ASQ hotel booking confirmation has to be uploaded in order to get the COE. Please check the status of your application after 3 working days.
- When the COE has been approved, the applicants can check their status online and click to download their COE.
* For information regarding the available flights which are currently allowed to Thailand, please click here.
Please note that those flights or airlines which are not shortlisted on the link above are not still allowed to enter Thailand.
The Embassy reserves the right to reject the visa application if the visa applicants have submitted the flight reservation whose Airlines are not authorized to operate to enter Thailand.
* For Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ), please click here.
The State Quarantine has been recently raised up to 14 days. click here (As of 1 May 2021)