Los titulares de pasaportes ordinarios de México, Belice, Cuba, Guatemala, Honduras y Nicaragua REQUIEREN VISA para entrar a Tailandia.
- Visa on arrival (VOA) is still suspended until further notice.
- Visa exemption for 45-day permitted stay (15 days at ASQ hotel included) for tourism purpose. Click here. Please note that Mexican passport holders are not on the list.
- Those Non-Thais wishing to enter Thailand during this pandemic are required to apply for a visa. Please see below (updated as of 14 Jan 2021).
The visa and COE processing must be done at the same time.
When the applicants submit all required documents to apply for a visa, they are required to submit also the ASQ hotel reservation, COVID-19 health insurance. Then, 72 hrs before the departure, they have to submit the fit to fly certificate and negative COVID-19 RT-PCR certificate to the Embassy. When such medical certificates are verified, the Embassy will approve the COE within 12 hrs, which can be downloaded directly on the COE website. Please check the mailbox regularly for any further updates sent by the COE system. https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/
* For information regarding the available flights which are currently allowed to Thailand, please click here.
Please note that those flights or airlines which are not shortlisted on the link above are not still allowed to enter Thailand.
The Embassy reserves the right to reject the visa application if the visa applicants have submitted the flight reservation whose Airlines are not authorized to operate to enter Thailand.
* For Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ), please click here.
The State Quarantine has been recently shortened from 14 days to 10 days. click here (As of 1 April 2021)
However, Both Thai and Non-Thai passengers departing from countries with cases of COVID-19 variant strains are subjected to a 14-day quarantine.